The backbone of Custom Creation is our dedicated staff. We share in the same philosophy of client satisfaction and excellence. Our staff members collaborate with clients to generate the most strategic way of achieving a better return on their marketing investments. We bring a wealth of talent to every project whether large or small.
- Greg started Custom Creation in 1988 to partner with companies on their trade show marketing programs. Greg’s background in construction, creative design and education in engineering have all served well in the conception, design and production of effective exhibit properties and programs.
- Gary has been with Custom Creation for the past 17 years. He continually works with clients to assist in developing and achieving their marketing and exhibitory goals. As project manager, Gary oversees the exhibit program management; from concept to finished property, oversight of the on-site I&D and logistics. He has extensive experience in the realms of 3 dimensional marketing, museum and corporate environments, specialty fabrication and build-out, production sets, props and materials for special events.
- Jim has been with Custom Creation for the past 16 years. He is a well-organized manager with strong customer service skills and has a comprehensive knowledge of materials and methods of construction. Jim has a creative nature, an eye for detail and great problem solving abilities. As project manager, he has extensive experience in museum and corporate environments, specialty fabrication and build-out, production sets, props and materials for special events. Jim was previously employed for many years as a construction superintendent for an Austin homebuilder.
James (JB) Barnes
- JB has been with Custom Creation for 10 years and was a consultant to the company for 4 years prior to joining full time. He has worked in communications, marketing and graphic design. His expertise is divided between being the creative director for Custom Creation and project management for our clients that range from logistics for trade shows and graphic design of large format images.
- Charles has been with Custom Creation for the past 10 years. He has over 44 years of experience in all aspects of the signage and exhibit industry. His background in metal work, machinery design, signage and education in commercial art makes him an invaluable member of our team. He researches, locates and procures intricate components for all phases of exhibit properties and programs for our clients.
- Mark has been with Custom Creation for the past 15 years. He plays a leading role in every project that requires custom design work whether it be for trade shows or museum exhibits. He has over 25 years of experience in different aspects of designing, estimating and managing all types of exhibit programs. Mark received his bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design from Auburn University and has worked with exhibits in Atlanta Georgia, Dallas Texas, and Salt Lake City before arriving in Austin. His expertise in communication, design and build ideas for exhibits as well as having worked in the children's museum environment make him an invaluable member of our team. He attends many design software user group meetings and museum events to keep up-to-date on the latest trends.