The backbone of Custom Creation is our dedicated staff. We share in the same philosophy of client satisfaction and excellence. Our staff members collaborate with clients to generate the most strategic way of achieving a better return on their marketing investments. We bring a wealth of talent to every project whether large or small.
- Greg started Custom Creation in 1988 to partner with companies on their trade show marketing programs. Greg’s background in construction, creative design abilities, and education in engineering have all served well in the conception, design, and production of effective exhibit properties and programs.
- Gary has been with Custom Creation since 1997. He continually works with clients to assist in developing and achieving their marketing and exhibitory goals. As project manager, Gary oversees the exhibit program management; from concept to finished property, oversight of the on-site I&D, and logistics. He has extensive experience in the realms of 3 dimensional marketing, museum and corporate environments, specialty fabrication and build-out, production sets, props, and materials for special events.
- Jim has been with Custom Creation since 1998. He is a well-organized manager with strong customer service skills and has a comprehensive knowledge of materials and methods of construction. Jim has a creative nature, an eye for detail, and great problem solving abilities. As project manager, he has extensive experience in museum and corporate environments, specialty fabrication and build-out, production sets, props, and materials for special events. Jim was previously employed for many years as a construction superintendent for an Austin home builder.
James (JB) Barnes
- James (JB) has been with Custom Creation since 2005 and was a consultant to the company for 5 years prior to joining full time. Before working with Custom Creation he had 12 years of exhibit experience. He has worked in communications, marketing, and graphic design. His expertise is divided between being the creative director for Custom Creation and project management for our clients that range from logistics for trade shows to graphic support of large format images.
- Charles has been with Custom Creation since 2005. He has over 44 years of experience in all aspects of the signage and exhibit industry. His background in metal work, machinery design, signage, and education in commercial art make him an invaluable member of our team. He researches, locates, and procures intricate components for all phases of exhibit properties and programs for our clients.
- Mark has been with Custom Creation since 1999. He plays a leading role in every project that requires custom design work whether it be for trade shows or museum exhibits. He has over 25 years of experience in different aspects of designing, estimating and managing all types of exhibit programs. Mark received his bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design from Auburn University and has worked with exhibits in Atlanta, Dallas, and Salt Lake City before arriving in Austin. His expertise in communication, design and build ideas for exhibits as well as having worked in the children's museum environment make him an invaluable member of our team. He attends many design software user group meetings and museum events to keep up-to-date on the latest trends.